Acai Chia Pudding
These purple power-packed puddings are sure to be a breakfast hit or the perfect afternoon snack!
1 serve Amazonia Organic Freeze Dried Açaí Powder
¹/₂ cup chia seeds
1 ¹/₂ cups coconut milk
1 tsp. vanilla essence
1 tbsp. sweetener of choice
- Mix chia seeds, coconut milk and sweetener together in a bowl, then divide into two equal portions.
- In first portion, add Açaí Powder and mix well.
- In second portion, add vanilla essence.
- Place both portions in fridge to set.
- Once set, layer into a glass.
- Garnish with fresh fruit such as blueberries and coconut yoghurt.
-- Amazonia --