2 tsp. Amazonia Golden Latte
2 ¹/₂ cups spelt flour
1 cup coconut sugar
2 tsp. baking powder
¹/₂ tsp. salt
²/₃ cup coconut oil
¹/₂ cup almond milk
1 tsp. ginger powder
¹/₂ tsp. cinnamon
1 cup nuts or seeds (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celcius.
- Combine dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add all wet ingredients in and stir to combine until dough forms.
- Stir in optional ingredients if using.
- Roll dough into tablespoon sizes and place on baking paper on a tray.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes until edges and tops of cookies are lightly browned and set.
- Remove to a cooling rack.
- Store in an airtight container.
These delicious cookies are vegan, paleo and gluten-free!
-- Amazonia --